We specialize is selling condos, townhomes and lofts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for real estate but prefers to be in an operational/administrative role.
Fast moving, super busy Broker seeking an administrative assistant help operationalize processes related to the sales of new and resale residential properties.
- 32 – 40 Hours a week
- Sunday through Thursday – the ideal candidate would prefer more of a flex schedule that could change weekly. For example, if I don’t have anything critical on a Sunday, he/she can take off and work on Friday.
- There will be the occasional request to cover me on when on personal time off and may require moving days around. A few times a year.
- I have an office at 3335 E Indian School Rd. If the perfect candidate is productive working from home, I’m fine with that.
- Must reside within 20-30 minutes of the office, preferably closer.
- Must be comfortable and productive working in front of a computer 85% of the time.
- I work out on the field and will be communicating via email primarily. Must be proficient in managing a busy email inbox.
- Attention to detail.
- Self starter and ability to self manage based on tasks assigned. I don’t have time to micromanage.
- Licensed by ADRE
- Basic Excel, Word and WordPress.
- Real Estate related applications – MLS, Zipforms, eSign, Supra. If level of experience is basic, I can invest in training the right person.
- Miscellaneous web-based contact management and lead generating applications (training will be provided)
- Enter in and managing listings – MLS, Trulia, Zillow
- Managing updates to website – WordPress
- Writing contracts and distribute for signature – Zipforms.
- Transaction management – coordination between title, lenders, buyers, sellers – pushing process along
- New home sales activity reports – CRM system
- Setting up client searches – MLS
- Lead management, manage resale lead generation
- Incoming Phone calls – occasionally, I will forward my phone
There will be some running around – I pay mileage or can use my car in many situations.
- Installing lock boxes
- Listings – copies of keys, checking on listings
- Showings – showing tenants rental listings, buyer clients when Broker is busy
- New Home Sales Events – assisting with coordinating and attending events for my new communities. Coordinating food, beverage, etc.
Start Date and Compensation
- Start immediately
- $15/hr/1099 Compensation
Send resume to [email protected]